HFR 7.02% 30.5¢ highfield resources limited

The construction and exploitation of a potash mine in charge of...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The construction and exploitation of a potash mine in charge of the Geoalcali company raises important expectations in the Sangüesa region, in a merindad especially affected by depopulation. Prior to the start of the mining project, the Government of Navarra, the local communities and the company Geoalcali have launched the Muga Community. Ignacio Salazar, CEO of Geoalcali, highlights: "We have a study from the Government that shows all the benefits that this project is going to generate in an area highly affected by depopulation. Work is being done to generate this concept of the Muga Community, which is the area of influence of the mine". And he specifies: "The interesting thing is to do that even before starting construction and to do it by the company hand in hand with the communities and the Government. And few projects can say that before starting to build they already have the scheme and the organization set up "......................

https://cadenaser.com/navarra/2022/05/17/comunidad-muga-un-proyecto-social-que-va-por-delante-de-la-construccion-de-la-mina-de-sanguesa-radio-pamplona/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $111.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $22.17K 73.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18842 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 15145 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.