ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

This is what I found interesting as well. That the CEO took the...

1. 61 Posts.
    This is what I found interesting as well. That the CEO took the time out to answer.
    Let me add that my email address has my real name, I signed off with my full name. I stated I was a shareholder and invest for others.
    When he responded, he said he could not see my name on the share registry. I thanked him for his reply and provided the company name I invest under on the behalf of others. Before the conspiracies come out- I am not an institution but a small speculative invitation only fund.
    When I email the CEO's or investor relations I often give my mobile and I have received calls from them. I am interested in language, tone, the questions they ask of me. Of course they won't say something sensitive, but the fact they take the time to respond or look up the share registry is of interest to me.

This company ticks many boxes for me. I am comfortable with my investment in ADO- I have a long position and have traded in and out when it has been within this 12c-16c range.
    What others think is of no real concern to me. Every persons investing personality, $ value, reasons are different and is hard to question or criticize on anonymous forum.
    I'll repeat what I've said before elsewhere- Hot Copper is an interesting barometer of retail sentiment but has no bearing on investment decisions for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.