SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

geoff wedlock on utube, page-17

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I am not sure if this was picked up on.

On the steps of the Unity Palace.Geoff Wedlock said that they are concerned with the engineering of the Railway,the Port and the Mine,as well as the evaluation of Resources so as to meet up with the required standards,as they would like to be ready to proceed with the project early in 2010.
    That would mean the first half of 2010.
    My assumption of his remarks would lead me to think that they are expecting the drill results to be favourable,that the go ahead has been given to start work (spending cash)on building the Port,mine site and possibly clearing the rail corridor of tree's etc.
    They would not be starting building any of these projects with out having some thing in place with Funders,J/V or Partners.

The country of Cameroon will also be looked at more favourably by World Banks,Funding Agencies and other countries wanting to help fund projects.
    This will no doubt rub off on Gabon,The Congo,Central African Republic and the North/West of the Democratic Republic of the Congo as they will be able to send and receive goods through the deep sea ports in Cameroon.

The Cameroon Government I would assume would be also waiting on updated Resource figures to give the green light to proceed and sign all necessary agreements,contracts etc.
    That could then put SDL in a better position for concessions on taxes and other concessions for the term of their projects life time.

The more reports I read,the more I see the SDL,Geovic,HydroMine and Rio Tinto projects are the future life line for the people of Cameroon.Reports I have been reading are saying that as soon as these projects start up,Hydro Electric dams for Power Generation/Water supplies,Ports,Railway,Roads and new Gas Plants for supply to the Port Infrastructure.The flood gates will open from other parties wanting to fund projects in Cameroon and connected countries.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.