MXR 3.23% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

geography and windimurra, page-5

1. 3,267 Posts.
    It's worth reading the WVL presentation to see the statement that the increasing world demand for Vanadium requires one new Windimurra operation each year. page 5 quote..."Demand growth will require ~1 new Windimurra every year" . Demand stated as increasing 7.8% each year.

Maximus might be able to provide the equivalent of that each year for the next 10 or more years.
    The WVL presentation states "Payment to Windimurra on delivery FOB Fremantle" which is the only mention of where WVL might be exporting from.

Blythe fan posted on the ACS thread on the 18th april08....quote..."If you want to see good grades, try AXO's orebody which is 50m thick and 0.8%. OR try Windimurra - soon to be operating - or even Maximus Resources' Canegrass deposit which will get to a billion tonnes in the fullness of time."

Interesting that?

A few things Blythefan neglected to mention....
    1.mxr has other assets which only make up the mc.The MXR Canegrass tenement at their Narndee magnetite and vanadium and titanium prospect are not factored into the MXR share price (mc)........ yet.
    2.as BF doesn't own shares in maximus, who does he/she do geologist work for and which shares does he/she have interests declared in?
    3.how does WVL intend to get their vanadium to the port? WVL are neighbours of MXR at Narndee.
    4.If the magnetite proves economical to mine, MXR will be setting up a mine, transport and shipping infrastructure so the Vanadium will be part of the bigger resource sales.
    5.WVL have a fast start up mine, and full resource on sold, potential open pit and fast start up and forward sales also for MXR.
    6.WVL's market cap is about $200m more than MXR's
    7. sharing of WVL and MXR infrastructure (capex) ,operations (opex) and transport are potential significant savings.
    8.why the negative conspiracy theory comment about the announcement being in the same week as a bull run on Fe stocks when MXR announced weeks before hand ( 23 apr08) they were doing some interpretation of the data and were going to announce it ( about when they did). Blythe fan also knew as he/she posted comments on the ACS thread referred to above. Strange to say the least.
    9. why would BF say canegrass is 180km away from Mt Magnet when the MXR ann on the 9th may08 fig 1 shows it being only 70km away.(about 50km according to the google maps search I did. And interestingly, the road from the mt Magnet to Sandstone Rd to Windimurra mine runs along the boundary of canegrass. How good is that! That's been a positive in doing some research on BF's post :)
    10.Mt Magnet is about 360km from Geraldton. There are many open pit bulk mining operations significantly greater distances from a port and the finances stacked up for them. All up 410km from Geraldton to canegrass.
    11.I don't think MXR will on sell the tenement. I think they will do a jv.
    12.the costs BF mentioned for port upgrades and transport seem cheap for the potential size of the resource target.

It never ceases to amaze me how the negative posts attack all and sundry for reasons not apparent to me. Why do they do it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $291 9.703K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 263632 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.