LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Geological events versus evaluation time

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    We must all be cognisant of the complexity of dealing with a sizeable geological event involving a multitude of kimberlite pipes, eah involving different explosive events. Each event within a pipe may or may not carry Diamonds to surface. Added to that, especially for Se251, each kimberlite may well be masked by a thick cover of reworked kimberlite and recent sediment within its crater. The thickness of the cover or crater sediments, along with the different volcanic pulses will need to be evaluated.

We therefore need to put into perspective the time required to unlock this treasure. To gain a clear understanding which volcanic pulses carry the riches we so desire. Drilling to define each volcanic pulse within each pipe as well as Bulk sampling of each pulse, sometimes to great dept -say 150m will be required. IMO all this will take time and patience for which I have plenty as I am certain we are onto a good thing.

Fortunately we are blessed with a rich alluvial resource which in time will provide significant funding for the ongoing evaluation of what is deemed to be a complex but extremely rich kimberlite province. IMO short term punters who are looking for a quick fix this is not the place. The true potential and value of LOM will be revealed in time . Who knows it may be sooner than later, but all i know there is a lot of exciting work ahead. Good luck to all LOMers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.