AZY 4.55% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Geological Heaven, Non-Market Related, page-6

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Well without the discovery of Winu, Calibre / Magnum would not have had further money spent on it over the past several years

Without Winu being progressed to a mine, i'm pretty sure Calibre / Magnum would lay idle for the foreseeable future.

That being said, you would have to believe now that Winu will be a mine and the probability of Calibre/Magnum being part of that as a very very high and distinct probability.

I don't think that has been included in any form or shape in terms of our current market cap, and could happen in the next 3-4 years.

Extracts from that previous PDF

"Recent technical and commercial reviews, independent of the study team, were positive and the project continues to enjoy support from the Rio Tinto Board which has approved additional expenditure to progress early works at Winu and further prepare the project for a final investment decision.

The reasonable prospects for eventual economic extraction test is met on the basis of mining and processing studies that have been developed throughout 2021. These studies indicate conventional open pit mining and processing routes will be appropriate for the exploitation of the Winu deposit.

The deposit remains open at depth as well as to the north, south and east and the project team continues to explore the deposit margins. While exploration activity has been somewhat constrained by site clearances at surface, the presence of copper, gold and silver mineralisation of a similar geological style and setting at the margins indicates that the Winu deposit is not, at this time, limited by geology.

The starter pit is indicating a mine life of 32 years. The Mineral Resource in the starter pit is classified predominantly Indicated (23 out of 32 planned production years), on the basis of assessments of expected grade variability in the proposed mine sequence at the proposed mining rate of approximately 30 Mtpa total expit material movement."

Looking forward to the Winu story unfolding as soon as possible, its a no brainer the link with Calibre / Magnum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.80K 1.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 15433313 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14468621 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.