CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Geology description???, page-31

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As pointed out by another poster the Pajingo and Charters Towers deposits are not similar at all. Pajingo was a very wide epithermal vein system in places up to 10 m wide and all carrying high grades often over 20g gold per tonne. Charters Towers veins are much narrower and less continuous, generally no more than 0.3 to 0.6 m wide at a grade of possibly up to 14 g gold per tonne. They are higher temperature mesothermal veins. Pajingo is hosted in volcanic andesite whereas Charters Towers is hosted in plutonic granite. Pajingo is part of the Drummond Basin whereas Charters Towers is in the Ravenswood Lolworth Block. Today the mined veins at Pajingo are smaller and narrower but the big dollars were made several years ago when the quartz reef was very wide. There is no mining being done at Charters Towers by CTO. The biggest difference in the two deposits by far is management. All posters know what I mean by this. Who knows maybe Evolution will have a look at CTO's offer of paying CTO $20 oz to mine CTO's gold. However, I don't think so. My thoughts only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $979 217.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 18541004 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4359794 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.