KOR 14.3% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

Hi Simonsnouckart,KOR has spinned off its uranium asset into...

1. 327 Posts.
    Hi Simonsnouckart,

KOR has spinned off its uranium asset into another company called Uranium Australia (UAU). UAU is another company and even though UAU has a few common directors with KOR, ASX prohibit KOR to mention other company unless there is Joint venture, merger/take over, etc.

I agree with you that UAU should be floated. Many share holders and management/directors of KOR (own 33% of KOR shares and also more than 33% of UAU share, 1 KOR entitles to 1.37 UAU shares) want to be able to realize its value/ investment in UAU. I am quite happy to wait for better market condition for Uranium float.

On US and Russia nuclear agreement, few brief news below

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/09/signed-completed-russia-close-nuclear-talks/

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2010/04/09/signed__completed_us_russia_close_nuclear_talks/

I am not sure whether they will dump the uranium from the nuclear weapon into the market.

Many uranium explorer and emerging producer hopes uranium can be used for power stations. For example, EMX (Energia Minerals) stated that it is strategically positioned to capitalise on the growing demand for nuclear energy as a key component of the alternativ energy mix. Already approximately 15% of the worlds electricity is provided by nuclear power and this trend is forecast to increase significantly with more than 52reactors currently under construction worldwide and a further 135 planned.

As always, DYOR and consider individual investment and trading aim, time frame, risk profile, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.2K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17827 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.