BGL 2.00% $1.79 bellevue gold limited

After watching these posts for the last 16 months it seems to me...

1. 9 Posts.
    After watching these posts for the last 16 months it seems to me that quite a few of the snippy posts are coming from people with what I gather to be approximately bugger all knowledge of resources, and in particular holding ignorant views about what may or may not be 'confirmed' by either geophysical surveys or from an exploratory drilling programme. These few people need to reassess their risk profile and determine whey they are in DRG and what their investment profle is, or get a big lesson about Coal, resources and the details of the industry in which they appear to profess such a great knowledge but by their actions confirm their ignorance. How about they take a 3 month 'chill pill'.

I have known ME for the past 15 years. A greatly respected coal operator, stop your bitching because it is simply insulting.

We have licences close to infrastructure, acquired as a package deal in what was no doubt a low priority transaction relative to other corporate activity at the time, and a oompany with less than $2m in the bank 18 months ago is now worth over $30m. A 60 metre intersection and a 40 metre coal intersection is bloody fanstastic. Leave the team to do their job and stop the whining. Would you rather have your hard earned being spent on a large team in a fixed cost base prior to actually seeing the compiled results. When the time comes ME will quickly pull the team together.

Ask an oily what geophysics proves - one man's interpretation that needs to be confirmed by the drill bit. After all its called exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.035(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.81 $1.76 $36.27M 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 93529 $1.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 203430 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.