BGL 21.6% $1.44 bellevue gold limited

geophysics survey completed, page-25

1. 1,525 Posts.
    People also have seemed to have forgotten the good work company previously did without any real direction.

I refer people to CEO ASX release dated 24/05/2011. This was when company released to the market where it was heading.

Just remember that Completed exceptional work in a 5 week period. Whilst the true extent of these works was not visable until the prospectus was issued (outlining all drill work) but we have seemed to have lost focus on this.

Atleast Mark and NGS have now had time to get the details more in line with the Survey work completed.

Next step will be Drill work and it may provide some answers to the market. But this will happen. And the support from Mr Market may want some firmer results to impress it but thats the way it is today.

When you look at where we sit today which is $14m in property and cash plus money expensed during D.D (about $2m) and todays M/C of $29m you can now doubt see that overall there is SIGNIFICANT upside potential. But the Market wants to wait and see.

I am happy to be corrected wrong with the next point if anyone has a better answer but:
    - when you compare AKM and CEO prospects and location of sites to infrastructure and final markets (mainly China) who is better placed? Yes the difference is that AKM has proven up a great resource but can't DRG do the same? TEEG is the one of interest today but tomorrow we may also prove up something down south.

Personally I am looking forward to some insites being released by the company only on the pure basis that we may get some constructive contributions about the companies projects and insites as the views of others about these details.

Unfortunatly one person (of the few) who seems to have common sence here has been a member for 18 months and only ever posted once so i feel we may not here from them again.. Thanks RedPeter for your one and only post...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.395(21.6%)
Mkt cap ! $1.689B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.46 $1.33 $113.8M 80.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 144224 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 285910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.