AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

"AKP probably went all-in with Earth Mountain" - they're not all...

1. 3,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    "AKP probably went all-in with Earth Mountain" - they're not all in, and they've engaged them in the same way they'd engage any manufacturer.

"I'd imagine that AKP would have had to wait several years before any established fab would have been prepared to even consider working with them" - I think once they have a bedded down manufacturing process there'll be less of an issue.

"The US is currently actively trying to curtail China's traditional chip production capabilities by restricting sales of manufacturing equipment to Chinese firms" - this is only for particular types of chips.

"If Trump is elected in 2024 and resumes his anti-China policies, how will this affect AKP's Earth Mountain collaboration and specifically AKP's IP and manufacturing capability?" - positively.

"If China invades Taiwan and meets with a robust response from the West with sanctions or military action, to what extent will this put at risk Western business interests/assets in China, and specifically AKP's IP and manufacturing capability?" - the whole world would be screwed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.