CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I have been following CMR for a while now (bought my first lot...

1. 355 Posts.
    I have been following CMR for a while now (bought my first lot 01/2005), and can always remember a knowlegeable friend stressing the potential problems with metallurgy !

I can also remember quite clearly having an in-depth conversation with a mining/chemical engineer a year ago re the metallury of oxides/ sulphides....... and he also stated the potential difficulties in separation...... he said it was by no means a straight-forward process

In light of 'the' recent announcement in which everything went from great ...on time...on budget....to wheels fallen off....delayed 6 months,etc....the only explanation that really makes any sense to me is that the metallurgy is causing problems. I mean other problems would have shown up earlier to even a manager asleep on the job!

The lack of detail in this announcent also makes me think that it is the metallurgy ....... they wouldnt know the real problem nor the solution themselves yet !

....in fact the more I think about the lack of detail in the announcenment, the more i sense it is to do with metallurgy

Only an intuitive guess, and I am not a chemical engineer etc, so could be completely wrong.....but I ask you what else could have derailed the start-up so dramatically and yet been basically undetected until now??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.