GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

The figures you quoted were projections- done about 2 years ago...

1. 897 Posts.
    The figures you quoted were projections- done about 2 years ago for the BFS. Believe whatever you like.

Exploration wise, GBG a while back, announced they were cutting back their exploration work in order to concentrate on the Karara startup. Next, they then announced they were ramping up all their exploration activities re. 100mt. Now, they announce they have sacked their exploration teams and their Operations manager, - to once again concentrate on production start up.
    So once again, believe whatever.

Re the IO pricing, I think the Aussie miners will have a good ride "longer term" but they are firmly stuck hitchhiking at the moment having to accept a fair cut this year after last years massive increase. The BHP/RIO outcome and global economy will influence next years pricing so we'll have to await further news to get a better picture. Asians are definitely seeking a further cut next year. I have no comment either way.

Re shareholder wealth, to repeat a comment that someone recently made to me- if the price of GBG goes over $1.00 in the next couple of years, it certainly won't be the EPS supporting that shareprice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.