george w bush resume, page-5

1. 3,807 Posts.
    RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
    All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view. All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. All records or minutes from meetings that my Vice-President, or I attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - Quote verbatim - George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." verbatim quote - President GW Bush

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." - verbatim quote - George Bush Jr

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children.." verbatim quote - Governor George W. Bush

"Listen, I want to thank leaders of the—in the faith—faith-based and community-based community for being here."—Washington, D.C., Sept. 6, 2005.

"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job." ~ George W. Bush, 2004-07-16, to a group of Amish he met with privately. First reported in the local papers, including the Intelligencer Journal and the Lancaster New Era.

"I am carrying out divine commands." ~ George W. Bush In front of the astonished Canadian prime minister Paul Martin Reported in The Toronto Globe and Mail

"For NASA, space is still a high priority." verbatim quote - George Bush ** I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
    - verbatim quote - Governor George W. Bush

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'." verbatim quote - Governor George W. Bush

“No President has ever done more for human rights than I have.” ~ George W. Bush

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.