NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Dudes, I got it wrong. To all those how doubted NWT could...

1. 390 Posts.
    Dudes, I got it wrong. To all those how doubted NWT could deliver, you were right. This just proves that nothing can betrusted. management do what they do to further their own interests and those of their 'friends'. worst part is that the poor shareholders who pay these individuals good money to allow them to play games.

The NWT announcements made to date have no correlation to what was reported.

there is no positive EBITA it was a negative $1.44m. The operations are not cash flow positive negative $2.872m. so how can announcements be made which are not true.

also note 10, page 13 indicates that a further convertiable note has been issued for $2.75m with matuirty date of 30 june 2007. So someone, WAM, my guess, will be getting more shares at a 25% discount. as to haw many shares it depends on the price when they exercise. However, the discount isnt that great when you consider that for NWT to issue shares to exisiting shareholders it would proably pay more in fees.

However, this is not the end or demise of NWT as some predicted. Even based on these results it is turning around, but not as fast as management have announced.

My advice, if you hold, its not worth selling at the moment, unless you find another opportunity. But what I have learnt, the hard way, is that NWT management is no different from any other companies management, so be careful when you make that next investment on something management has indicated, or what is siad in this forum and others as chances are that it is over exegerated, lies or a combination of both.

And DYOR and only investment what you can loose.

until a brighter and sunny day, good luck to you all and be good to your mothers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.