RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

georgia unique helium - rig mobilisation feb., page-5

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    yeah it will be an interesting few months.

Basically you can't tell who owns what in that Computershare registry - the ASX requires that holders over 5% declare themselves but how they could track that through AIM I have no confidence in.

Regarding the names and faces of investors and punters I assure you that I am not 2187 although we have both been in the share for the long haul and I'd say we both have respectively over invested at times so you could say we are kindred spirits! (2187 might disagree though we both have suffered from a disease first identified back in 2006/7 as slayeritis - the only symptom was that you couldn't control yourself and kept buying Range shares and options regardless of price or funds available - I have noticed that the disease is almost eradicated in Australia but Northern Hemisphere countries are now trying to deal with an emerging epidemic).

I used the nick 'ds' when I set up on HC waay back in 1999
    and it is pure coincidence if it somehow relates to 2187. I also go by the name slayer and slayerice on other forums and have always disclosed this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.