EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Georgia uses asphalt for 95% of roads, page-28

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Poor, poor Juan feel sorry for you mate, spending all this time and trying so hard only to trip over your own feet... I genuinely feel so sorry for you buddy. Must suck embarrassing yourself on a public forum

Minor side note: During my trip to L.A (Okay it's not Georgia but that is not relevant) last year I was surprised by the amount of concrete roads in comparison to what I am used to back at home with Asphalt/Bitumen. I was surprised to see how there was always some sort of road works being conducted during any and all hours of the day (For example, 9:30 PM on the road in front of the hotel I was staying at [which was situated in a relatively residential area]) attempting to fix cracks and other types of wear and tear. I have deduced through my own research that by removing the need for such frequent and on the spot repairs for these roads through the improvements EdenCrete would provide, it would dramatically reduce costs on those in charge of upholding the maintenance of the public roads. To all those who may be spooked by the naysayers and down rampers - there is a market out there for EdenCrete, do not listen to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.