RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

georgia

1. 106 Posts.
    I have borrowed this from GeoKaz on London South East .I guess he wont mind:

"Hi first post on here but thought it worth sharing, bought into rrl last week after reading RHPS report and seeing Georgia mentioned. I worked in Georgia for 3 years on the bp crosscountry export pipelines that carry crude from the rigs in the Caspian through Azerbijan & Georgia to the black sea and Turkey and onto world markets. The locals employed by BP in Georgia have talked about exploration wells drilled under the soviet regime that produced positive results then were capped and recorded for later development as at the time russian resourses were vast. With the surrounding countries of the Caspian sea ie Azerbijan, Iran, Turkmenistan & Kazakstan all having substantial proven hydrocarbon reserves it was only a matter of time before someone made this move. The Georgian goverment is Pro western with an American educated president and a country that desperately needs more cash to operate. With a logistic and transport infrastructure thats been well trodden with teething problems already ironed out by BP you have a local goverment familiar with oil industry requirements. all in all i will be very interested to hopefully watch RRl progress with there operations in Georgia.

Good Luck All"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.