KORE Mining Defines Gold Exploration Targets Adjacent to...

1. 22,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485

KORE Mining Defines Gold Exploration Targets Adjacent to Imperial, and Extending to the Mesquite Mine; KORE Mining Ltd. (TSXV: KORE | OTCQB: KOREF) (“KORE” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce results from its ground geophysics program on the Mesquite-Imperial-Picacho District exploration project (“District” or “Project”). Previously, KORE “tuned” the ground geophysics over its Imperial deposit and has now completed initial work using the “tuned” signatures to define exploration targets on the western half of the District exploration project. The District covers 28 kilometer of total strike lengthfrom the operating Mesquite mine (Equinox Gold Corp. | TSX:EQX) to the closed Picacho mine and including KORE’s Imperial project

- Confirmsdistrict scale: 19 km of anomalies from Imperial to the Mesquite mine
    - Eastern 9 km of District to Picacho remains unexplored and a future opportunity for KORE
    - Structural preparation for low-sulfidation epithermal deposits like Mesquite, Imperial, and Picacho are evident in interpreted north-west trending faults and folding
    - Four targets areas defined, EACHeek.pngeek.pngeek.png with potential to host multi-million-ounce gold structures:

- Mesquite East (6km in length): two north-west trending fault structures coincident with regional folding, on-strike from Mesquite’s Vista and Rainbow deposits
    - Ogilby (7km in length): two parallel fault structures coincident with historic placer gold mining
    - Imperial East and Imperial West (together 6km in length): direct extension of Imperial deposit thrust fault aligned with previously announced resource expansion targets

NextSteps (anticipated in Q2 2020)

- Mesquite East and Imperial East and West follow-up program will include:
    ----> Field mapping, soil sampling and additional ground geophysics to target drilling
    ----> Drill testing highest priority targets

- Ogilby will remain a future opportunity for KORE
    http://www.koremining.com/news/2020/4/29/kore-mining-defines-gold-exploration-targets-adjacent-to-imperial-and-extending-to-the-mesquite-mine

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.