GPN greater pacific gold limited

Well, I will give you one thing, even though I hammer you a bit,...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Well, I will give you one thing, even though I hammer you a bit, you at least reply, and do so without that sort aggression. I could try and be a bit more diplomatic at times, but that had gotten me to where I am today, and I am far from happy about that.

Anyway, if you have learnt a few things along the way I would appreciate it if you can share.

Losing money is one thing but I hate being kept in the dark too. Most people who have invested these types of dollars expect not to be lied to and to be kept well informed. I have even tried to help the company along the way where I can and yet I still cop the BS. The more I know the less noise I have to make.

I am still reeling over past events and unless they correct themselves my position of seeing to it that those responsible are held accountable still stands....if people actually told me the truth, the full story about what has occured, I would drop it, but I bet that wont happen.

I certainly wont be waiting around for the YRR options to die like GPNOA did, and I wont be selling them at a loss either.

This new crew should also know better than most that there will be plently of drill rigs available at the moment, so there are no excuses for not being able to get cracking on the next drill programs anywhere....other than they need a geo to design the program based upon the missing results.

...bootleg, its the uncertainty and doubt that does more damage than anything. I would love nothing more than to catch up with you and have a beer one day, and joke how their was never anything to worry about after all...but that looks like it will have to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.