GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

I agree. Success at GDY will be a big boost for the Geothermal...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree. Success at GDY will be a big boost for the Geothermal sector overall. GDY is by far the most advanced LISTED Geothermal company. There are several more private companies pursuing Geothermal right now. The problem I see with GDY is their location (500km from the nearest grid), whereas GRK is about 8km from the National grid. The media is only started to wake up to Geothermal as an Energy source. The Weekend Australian will be running a liftout on Green Energy this weekend and one of the sections they will cover will be Geothermal, “Hot Rocks Look Good”. The Environment and Global warming are huge Election issues and therefore Major stories for the Media. Geothermal offers Base load Emission free power generation. Wind and Solar does not. There are ways however to level out the power when the wind does not blow and when the sun does not shine. The energy in Australia’s Hot Dry Rocks (HDR) is massive. GDY have stated that in one of there GELs there is more than double the energy of all the gas and oil in Australia. GRK with its very small market cap prime location and world class experience offers good growth, IMHO.

P.S. GRK also have a JV in Hungary. As I have previously pointed out, the EU is pursuing a 50% reduction in emissions and wants to source 20% of their power from renewables.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.