GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

Hello Dexterbland.GHT have access to drilling equipment on loan...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Hello Dexterbland.
    GHT have access to drilling equipment on loan to HAV, and have nearly $3million in deposits. They are currently drilling, with results due soon.
    GRK have about $1.5 million (don't they?) and have no results due.
    Every GEO company should experience SP gains in this emerging industry, but some have results due, and some don't. For my investment, results in the short to medium term are necessary, though I do invest in GRKOA for leverage.
    GHT will produce results before GRK does, but with HAV releasing shares, the SP might not reflect this.
    GDY will soon be releasing news. It will have that little exclamation mark next to it that makes everyone's heart jump. "LIGHTNING RIG ARRIVES" or somthing along those lines. Then another exclamation mark a month after that, "FLOW TEST COMPLETED. CIRCULATION ESTABLISHED". Then the biggest single announcement in the history of Australian geothermal companies - "PILOT PLANT CONSTRUCTION BEGINS".

It will be results that create sustainable SP increases, and I see the most coming from GDY and PTR. GRK has some more work to do before it can boast the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.