GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

geothermal comparisons, page-32

1. 225 Posts.
    for what its worth have gone with grk options
    1 in this case being first is not best.banks etc far more likely to lend the money once someone is actually generating geo electricity in the country.- also can piggyback on the learning experience of the front runner poach staff who have done it etc.
    2 technical expertise - not just the world class expert they have hired but probably open access to the worldsbiggest mining team for free.bhp have vested interest in making this work
    3 upside -if they can make olympic dam work the logical amount of production is over 1 gig
    .am i correct in saying this is about $100k/per hour of revenue.on a 20million market cap a 10 bagger would be dissappointing if it did work.
    4 for the reason above i selected the oppies -if it doesnt work doesnt whatever you hold will be useful for lighting fires and not much more doesnt matter if they are oppies or shares.-if it does work oppies move from 5c to $1.00 whilst shares move from 10c to $1.10
    5 only have 200k oppies so no big deal but think this maybe worth some serious speculative investment.
    guesss the downside would be serious lack of liquidity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.