GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

geothermal comparisons, page-34

1. 225 Posts.
    tawnyport.
    Thanx for valid comments.
    My point with banks was that if someone is already operating a successful geothermal plant in Australia then banks are going to be more sympathetic to those coming behind the trailblazer.When you are first in the country they are more cautious.This hopefully will translate into less dilution for GRK
    Geodynamics is also good speccy but its market cap already more than 5 times that of grk and that is the major reason I avoided them- jst that much harder to get a 10 bagger.
    Do you think JH having woken up to the fact that he could lose an election on IR and greenhousse gases might wake up and start pumping some of the many spare billions into alternative energy.
    How long are we going to continue to be be the worlds largest per capita (there or therabouts)carbon emitters whilst we smugly chide large sections of the world about environmental issues.
    My gut feeling is public opinion is moving fast enough to force some action here (and so it should) and we we might be the beneficiary of unexpected funds.
    Thank G we are not in WA where Carpenter would find some reason to ban it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.