GRV 2.82% 6.9¢ greenvale energy ltd

What you write seems correct, and is the reason why I'm...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

What you write seems correct, and is the reason why I'm searching for geothermal development opportunities to invest in, the grants/carbon credits are an opaque source of extra future profits.

But indeed, in my excel, if you change the MW/plant it impacts the profits most. They turn negative rapidly. How much MW can be produced, depends on the Enthalpy (heat+pressure). We'll see what that brings. I'm currently in doubt much MW's can be produced at the heatflow numbers presented, but offcourse hope for the best.

On accomodation and workforce vs geothermal projects:
    - On Opex: not much personnel is needed (vs mining), hence one of the lowest operating cost vs stable MW/produced (for solar & wind, one needs to add storage projects to the numbers. Some people to make the turbines running + some experts to monitor the acquifer and brine. No need for much management here hehe.
    - On CaPex: Good that the temporary drill-pad and drilling rig will be on accessible locations. There's also a large Geothermal knowledge-hub developing in nearby New-Zealand. I'm sure they'll connect with Greenvale to make things work on the engineering side.

And thanks for clarifying the deal. I had missed that hehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $30.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $83.07K 1.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92598 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 24307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 170291
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.