GRV 2.82% 6.9¢ greenvale energy ltd

Hi Rockist,On your Geothermal Credits: How cool, Hail to the...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Rockist,

On your Geothermal Credits: How cool, Hail to the Rockist! I'm doing the same: building a geothermal plan, yet from a financial perspective. It will be me goal to help bridge the scientific stages of explorations towards a business plan. Untill recently, they all get seem to get stuck in the grants-stage...

My focus on SE-Europe (Greece, Italy, Canarian Islands) is because:
    - The Ballmat Project in Mol Belgium, proves geothermal works everywhere.
    - Walked the Visuvius last year and have seen a plume of smoke coming out of the ground = common sense this is a better area than Belgium to do projects. (same for la palma vulcano, the stromboly and the greek islands who are somewhat on the extended Turkish fault-line)
    - SE-Europe is in the 2 trillion Greendeal-territory. Hooray!

What i'll try to add is: Financing the first stages (drilling risk) trough a large-scale crowdfunding (for profit, high risk, equity). Love to hear your thoughts on that?

Can't do this on my own as I lack in-depth geothermal knowledge or a some Phd (= acces to governement support). I bring my financial knowledge to the field, not many geothermalists that I have talked to so far seem to know how the economy or business works, and i'm actually surprised not many of the big names (Turboden, Enel,...) are really going all-in into geothermal.. Schlumberger is doing it's part towards technological stuff, but they are not doing own developments.

I've spent large amounts of time, visited geothermal congresses, talked to people to understand this, and the more I know about it, the more I think it can be done. Main driver is because imho, geothermal is cheaper then battery+solar, especially on island, and for sure when you want to have steady supply for multiple days, instead of some hours back-up you read about in the LCOE studies.

I really like to get this going, as in my times it has never happened before Electricity-prices were this high, and the Ukrain war finally showing production in the own region has some value too. This is a first, in leftist Europe. It also seems legislation is picking up. (new legislation in Greece, don't know in Italy, in talks with someone from Spain to know what's going on over there). So to me, the stars are aligned for geothermal in SE-Europe.

Also love to hear your take on Eavor, Mr. Ron DiPippo, godfather of geothermal, told me it's not going to work. And love to hear why your plan(t)s did not proceed into a steaming source of energy

Anywayz, as you see, I have lots to discuss/ask Should a start a seperate geothermal HC-thread away from this GreenVale website?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $30.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $83.07K 1.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92598 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 24307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 170291
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.