RNE 10.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

The Catalyst programme on the ABC showed brilliantly just how...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The Catalyst programme on the ABC showed brilliantly just how important it is to have geothermal power in the renewable -power mix, noting its baseload power deliverability, zero carbon footprint, and simplicity of establishment versus new conventional power plants [coal, nuclear etc.].

Being a longterm GDY holder [believer] the ABC programme reinforced my commitment to this company. Buying additional shares as the sp has plummeted has been more about having a larger no. of GDY shares in my portfolio rather than averaging down [though undoubtedly it helps].

Buying in at current sp delivers [imho] amazing upside potential value; it is a question of belief: if you believe this company can deliver a successful geothermal power set-up then now is the time to get in / increase your holding whilst it is currently out of favour. I found the same situation developing with LNC when it dropped to 95c on "lack of" coal tenement-sale progress -what an opportunity that was presented to those who could see what the future for LNC was and bought in well before the sale did go through! [I haven't bought any more LNC since as am happy with the amount I hold].

To those who have continued to post on the GDY forum, even though the company news has been sparse/not particularly sexy, I think you deserve our [shareholders] thanks -it is certainly not easy to maintain positive shareholder engagement when the sp is in the doldrums and you merit our respect -whether I agree/disagree is irrelevent, the fact that you've kept the forum alive is important.

To the technologically-minded a request: could a recap of GDY's drilling history and the "hiccups" that have occurred be given to remind/introduce shareholders to what has happened and why. Having enjoyed reading high-quality posts from a number of contributers in the past, I would ask those, clearly experienced, people to give us a "brief" resume and how they feel GDY is positioned compared with other Australian geothermal companies [indeed, why should we buy/hold GDY shares rather than other geothermals].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.993M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 425999 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7451883 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.