GRV 10.7% 2.5¢ greenvale energy ltd

Geothermal Project, page-24

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    I found a couple of articles released yesterday in the UK regarding CeraPhi's North Yorkshire Demo plant.
    Very exciting ! Looks like it's a goer...
    Maybe this is the reason behind the tiny bit of positive price action in yesterday's  GRV trading ???

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/north-yorkshire-edge-geothermal-revolution-154145938.html

"This shift represents a transition from the site’s previous life as an oil and gas asset to a now clean and renewable energy source.
    Kevin Hollinrake Thirsk and Malton Member of Parliament, and Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Enterprise and Markets, visited the Kirby Misperton site and said: “This project led by CeraPhi Energy, the Net Zero Technology Centre and Third Energy at Kirby Misperton is hugely exciting. It has the potential to provide energy security for our region and ties in with the wider national commitments to tackle climate change.

“Along with the match-funded grant from the government, Third Energy has put its faith in this project which is now paying off. I'm also pleased my constituents have been consulted along the way and look forward to seeing the progress of the site.”
    This demonstration project marks the country's first endeavour of this kind.
    Its success holds the promise of positioning the UK at the forefront of innovative energy technologies on a global scale."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.