GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

PC43,HDR/HFR is a fairly new area of Geothermal power...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    PC43,

HDR/HFR is a fairly new area of Geothermal power generation. There was one project in USA and there is the Soultz project in France, just getting started. One of the key players from the Soultz project is now working for GRK. A bit of a coup for an Australian micro cap.

I always welcome constructive argument, so please, keep it coming. However, I think what you are seeing is the beginning of a new industry and energy source as opposed to what you may be familiar with. In fact, if I remember correctly, GDY stated that if they did not choke the steam coming out of their well it would shoot steam about 4 or 5 kms into the air. That is a lot of pressure.

Some interesting quotes from that SMH article:

“the continent (Australia) having the hottest and most geologically favourable granite deposits on earth.
    According to a conservative estimate by the Centre for International Economics, Australia has enough geothermal energy to meet electricity consumption for 450 years.
    The industry has strong backing in Canberra. "I've been a fan for a long time," the Minister for Industry, Ian Macfarlane, told the Herald. "The theory is very sound. What they've got to do now is prove that it works."”

Geothermal = Zero Emission, base load power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.