RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Go Ms Garter! It has always struck me as suspicious why the...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    Go Ms Garter! It has always struck me as suspicious why the original quit date was brought forward by 2 weeks.

Let's hope the Panel has a glance at John Helmer's commentary and extends the quit date, at least we can then sue Victor for damages,

There is speculation Victor's MMK is about to merge with Mettaloinvest so needed to bluff his way out of FMS at no cost through the farcical injunction...

The Russian consensus has been growing that the Chelyabinsk court case to halt MMK’s takeover of Flinders Mines followed high-level intervention, and the acquiescence at the very least of Victor Rashnikov, MMK’s proprietor. The one twist so far to emerge in Russian coverage of this unusual affair came from Vladimir Zhukov, the metals analyst for HSBC in Moscow. In a report dated February 21, Zhukov wrote that it was curious that MMK was selling off domestic iron-ore deposits. “The level of upstream integration into iron ore is set to decline further in the near term, as according to the press (Kommersant Daily from February 2, 2012), MMK is looking to divest of its 51% interest Bakal iron ore operations (1mtpa) citing a shareholders conflict. While we do see a long-term trade-off in the replacement of lower-quality and higher-cost purchased iron ore with the iron ore to be produced at MMK’s project in Australia (Flinders Mine), the [latter] mine is not scheduled to start production until 2015. In this light, the recent rumour (see Bloomberg from 2 February 2012) that Metalloinvest (Russia’s largest producer of iron ore) is interested in a merger with MMK could make sense.”
    Metalloinvest is controlled by Alisher Usmanov, who has many times gone public with his ambition to consolidate the iron-ore mines of Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine, integrating them with steelmills that he doesn’t own. In 2005 he attacked Rashnikov, and cut off iron-ore deliveries to MMK for several months to encourage a form of combination between the two. Rashnikov got Kremlin help to drive Usmanov off, and avoided relying on him for iron-ore supplies until last October. That was when MMK cut its iron-ore supply contract from Kazakhstan’s ENRC, and increased supplies from Metalloinvest.

let's hope the Rusckimmafia don't try and "get Carter"...
    ...In your best Michael Caine impression.... "All I said was, blow the bloody doors off"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.