RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FWIW, I agree with the sentiments of JC and TD - this has the...

1. 7 Posts.
    FWIW, I agree with the sentiments of JC and TD - this has the makings of an eventual High Court case.

It was a smart move to get the Takeovers Panel involved, I believe it has a connection to the Treasurer as well, which means public policy and the Government will come into play.

Having a (no offense Elena) two-bit shareholder in Russia halt a half billion cross-border agreed takeover does set a very bad precedent which imo the Australian Government will not look too kindly upon. Hopefully there will be an order to complete the acquisition.

From past experience, when dealing with Russia if the 'yes' is really a 'no' the whole thing just goes round and round in circles ad bl**dy nauseaum. If MMK wants to walk away, just fork up the break fee, let us put new management in and get on with it. This saga is going to go on for a while regardless, so may as well develop the damn thing!

Query - does MMK have a registered office in Australia? I can't find one... and I am rusty on Conflicts of Law. I am not sure that having assets in Australia (FMG) will suffice for jurisdiction for an Aussie court.

Best,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.