RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

geraldine carter vs elena egorova, page-32

1. 2,144 Posts.
    I suspect we are dealing with a bully who has got his own way over time in another place and is trying the same here. Being a bully he does not want to even pay a quit fee.

The Australian government I believe has taken note and I suspect things are happening behind the scenes for very good reasons. Will the rhotwhiler with lipstick take it seriously, don't know, but I believe her advisers will put the case to her for quick action? This is an out of left field with serious consequences.

If this guy comes face to face with orders to complete the deal and has to sell local assets to cover this could be serious.

If for example somehow a penalty clause came into being the bill may be well north of 600 big ones.

If he had to dump 600 mill worth of the share he owns every shorter within cooee would be on the bandwagon. If that happened I think it would revert to something like 1 for something around 12 or lower.

I just don't see him getting away with this, there is just too much at stake. The hedge funds would want blood over this one.

Sooner or later every bully has his day. The bribery he may have access to in another country does not work here at least not in this situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7062 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 3803 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.