VRX 24.3% 5.3¢ vrx silica limited

Geraldton port upgrade, page-36

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    It is well established that construction sand is the one sector our sands are bugger all use for apart from some minor spoil I think. It is not our game or the company's focus.

That said, anything that raises the profile is good I presume.

I was under the impression that the ML is pretty much automatic once the NT is settled. There aren't any obvious environmental issues and I am expecting that to not be a hold up. As Bruce has indicated Q1 production next year, I have got to think that the final bits of the jigsaw are falling into place.

Of course, all LTHs have seen the date for first production drift away. This may continue yet, but the impediments are being dealt with and there can surely be very little between us and our first licence / equipment order / construction commencement / plant commissioning and first production. If it isn't Q! '21, then it surely will be not long after.

I'm not clever enough to jump into something else, then come back with free money earned elsewhere so I'm staying - especially as we near the end of this over-long process. FOMO writ large!

I'm in the black, but only just, and I have had about 3 years of opportunity costs so I'm looking for a good payday to wipe out that negativity. Of course, if I had traded a bit at the highs, I would be free carried (or have a much larger holding) but I didn't and I'm still here.

I am still in for the big bags from the current sp and the rivers of gold dividend stream down the line. Can't come soon enough!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.017(24.3%)
Mkt cap ! $30.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 5.3¢ $176.1K 3.076M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235010 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 672688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.017 ( 22.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 5.4¢ 574228
Last updated 14.41pm 02/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.