FGR 1.79% 5.5¢ first graphene limited

Gerdau, page-4

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Chingy, tbh, I grabbed a few myself in that lower range (for 1.4c) and was contemplating getting some more on Friday, but was mulling over "heads or options" "will they come down lower on the Friday games and be available on Monday" and then was mulling over what Warren was talking about... and then was thinking about Gerdau... and then I went looking for the info on Gerdau... and then - market had closed... (!!!) So I'm actually kicking myself on that front, just a touch. Really glad I found the info re Gerdau Graphene, really not glad I didn't manage to combine info hunt and trading all at the same time... maybe those ones sitting at 1.8c will still be there, some Monday, or some even lower that that... but I'm kinda suspecting not. I don't know who else has cottoned on re what Gerdau Graphene means for FGR, but a few of you have seen the info and liked posts, for a start.

Anyway. Just glad I've got a reasonable chunk of FGR at this point, as suddenly its transformed for me from a stock of "one day it will get there, and the heads will come good, those options might just expire out of the money though..." into a "hang on - this company might finally fulfill its potential and do it really solidly" which has been a real surprise. I'm not making the mistake on this one though, that I made on DEG. Got nervous, and sold out for a small (considering what was to come) profit on that one, when it was still bobbling around under 10c. Eyeroll..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $36.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $15.38K 279.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1062910 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 70718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 88703
Last updated 12.08pm 05/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.