AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

gerkin02

1. 255 Posts.
    Have a couple of questions for the agm,, mate., If you would be so kind ..!!

It will be good to clear up the ambiguity with the Yellow Rose report, that we both have speculated on,,, however i'm quite sure this is already on your list..!!

The main one that i would like to have more detailed info on is.....Kenedy Ranch....Re---Group A.....Re --Group B and The well... KMF 228-1.

I've been waiting a long time, for more info on all this ,,, since they shot the down hole log..
    The best,, and infact the only update,, was in the annual report on page 7 ,, but it's still a bit too"" how's your mother "" for my liking..

Won't wast time outlining the project ...You know it as well as i..........basically looking for the following;;_

Re - Group A..:-

[ 1 ] As Santos are pulling out of the US,, has Antares considered the purchase of their 55% share,,?
    [ 2 ] has the data from the down hole shot been fully evaluated ?
    [ 3 ] If so,, were any additional targets identified in group A,,, and was it of any assistance with Group B targeting..OR... are they still dependant on the original 3D survey?

Re--KMF-228-1

[ 1 ] How are they going to get back into this well to test,, when Santos won't spend any more doe,,, and AZZ only have 5%..??

Re- Group B..

Do they have an approximate date for the drilling of the first well on this block..??

Will leave it in your capable hands mate,, Thanks heaps..!!

Cheers..!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.