CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Got inspired by a user from the CVN thread who wrote mr to have...

1. 311 Posts.
    Got inspired by a user from the CVN thread who wrote mr to have a look at CVI. Originally I was interested to buy CVN shares.

After CVI came down yesterday I had a look here in this thread and made a quick study at the website of CVI.

I also was interested in GOG but they went up and there is only one listing place in Germany and no trades.

So I had to make a quick decision to invest in CVI . It was a rather spontaneous decicion to buy 10000 shares.
    Did not get shares in Frankfurt - very high spread of more than 30 % over pari. Canceled my order.

So I talked to etrade and bought from nasdaq for 0,25 US$ which was confirmed immediately.
    I had the feeling that this stock will go up after the losses. So I think this was a good opportunity to buy. I am going to hold this stock for a long time.

Hope this was a good choice.

My reason to buy CVI shares was, that it is half of the price of CVN and this stock had already a strong performance and I think CVI might have a similar success journey.

I seem to be the only German, who is invested in CVI, there does not exit a thread like HC but I plan to open one in Germany so that more people get to know of the potential of this explorer.

Has any one an idea, when they plan to produce and get oil and gas?

So from time to time I am going to report here what is going on in Germany if you dont mind.

Cheers to everybody and good luck and wishes for a bright CVI future!!!

cheers

Jens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.