EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

german article about rios intention

1. 191 Posts.
    Here is an automatic translation from an german written article about RIOs intention. Too late for my taste!
    We will see!

Uranium: Rio Tinto inly demand strengthens African occurrences The mining industry enterprise Rio Tinto signaled interest in the uranium mine of Extract Resources in Namibia. As media communicated local, the energy boss of the company, had thrown Doug Ritchie, an eye on uranium stores in the project Husab in the south of Africa. Therefore Rio Tinto will aim at a co-operation with the ultimative operator of the mine. Rio Tinto operates already the neighbouring uranium mine Rossing, and stressed that the two occurrences could be opened and exploited of the owners naturally cooperatively and should. That does not fit China Guangdong probably into the plans The occurrence Husab belongs to Extract Resources, 43% - a ige daughter of Kallahari, which was taken over straight of the Chinese CGNPC. Rio Tinto still possesses over 14% of the portions of Extract Resources and apparent plans to keep these.

http://www.derboersianer.com/maerkte/afrika/single/details/uran-rio-tinto-begehrt-verstrkt-afrikanische-vorkommen281236.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.38K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2633426 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4663246 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.