EGR 6.45% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Poncho, Good idea to have a new threat for that. I posted...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi Poncho, Good idea to have a new threat for that. I posted recently in another threat how I was able to vote in the past. This threat might be a good place to collect experience how people manage with different German Banks / Brokers. My EGR holding is with Comdirect. I was able to vote with the following. Try forward this information to your bank and if you manage it would be good if you could post here which bank and what the procedure was for you to get your votes through.

"Link Market Services have advised that the nominee entity used by your Frankfurt Open Market stockbroker should have a procedure in place to enable individual holders’ votes to be completed (either electronically or via a form) and then communicated to Link, so they’re recorded for the AGM.Link don’t maintain a record of individual holdings held through nominee accounts, but if you’re happy to send me the name and contact details of the nominee party, I’ll ask Link to contact them, as they have communicated with all nominee accounts as part of the process of sending out our Notice of Meeting and voting forms."

My bank in the past was then able to do the voting via the following: Ich habe die Instruktionen an unsere Fachabteilung weitergeleitet und erhielt die Rückmeldung, dass ein Weg für die Weiterleitung Ihrer Abstimmung gefunden wurde. Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Weisung über die Lagerstelle, in diesem Fall Clearstream Banking Luxembourg, erfolgt. Hierbei fällt seitens der Lagerstelle ein Entgelt von XX EUR an.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $21.26K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 29350
Last updated 12.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.