VUL 2.45% $3.76 vulcan energy resources limited

German impacts, page-846

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669

comments like this is related for broader lithium market, VUL is just a another cog wheel of it but seems like you think whole LI industry is doomed. the funny thing is even if you are right on that, its still not the doom for VUL as it still be a force on geothermal enegy side..

Anyway I understand the salty reason for your comments (targeting VUL) which you makes purposely since you missed out the early VUL run and it seems (as you claim) you wanna buy cheaper price you set out for your self.. The possibility is its very likely you going to miss the next VUL run too if we receive the announcement as we expect and IMO its very imminent. I really wish that the case and you going to miss out this time too (not worthy to be VUL holder) and looking forward to see more and more salty comments like a cry baby.
    Announcement (for me this is company making or breaking) is due any day now. If its the latter then I will be one of the first to say to you, you were right and will walk away from here but if its the former please accept your defeat and P OFF from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.76
Change
0.090(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $707.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.74 $3.80 $3.63 $2.295M 616.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1257 $3.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.80 26550 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.