ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

german interest in ado, page-2

1. 6,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1965
    Post #418 (Microcosm) is very very interesting. Basically he seems to suggest that he had a convo with ADO's CSO Joe, who suggested that Phillips was playing hardball back then in 2011. Now now that BBI/Alere have acted, he seems to think Phillips could now be under pressure by to act more quickly.

I find it interesting how they suggest ADO will be the Microsoft of the bio industry. Sorry for the bad translation but this was done through google:

Microcosm Post #418
    Already forever written on WO nothing more.
    ADO gets under professional circles slow the attention which it deserves.
    From the testimony of Geoff shows that "The Future is near" now is a hint, hint.
    Philips apparently refuses to acknowledge that their handheld without Mix & Go brings any reasonable results.
    I can still remember a conversation with Joe from the year 2011, when he said that Philips was very difficult to negotiate and they are sitting on a very high horse.
    Philips could now but have been set by Alere under strong pressure to act.
    Unfortunately, Geoff was never allowed to mention the name of Philips in the messages.
    This was obviously aufdiktiert him on the part of Dutchman.
    In the Teams was just always tells of a global player.
    It is clear that there is Philips.
    If now still emit the Chinese an official statement with commitment to Mix & Go, then international investors access here sooner or later.
    The huge advantage of ADO is that 3/4 of the shares in the firm hands of only 200 files Holdern is.
    And of those can be ekiner as quickly buy out.
    The ASX is as pretty transparent, in contrast to other exchanges.
    Imagine me, what would happen if the message would be reported by a Substantial Holder ... (one shareholder, which has exceeded the 5% threshold of the total equity portfolio)
    That part really has all the prerequisites to become a money-making machine.
    The comparison with Microsoft is there ganr not so abwägig.
    The hardware, Gates has never been interested, but the licenses of the Windows operating system have made him one of the richest people on the planet.
    ADO is the same way.
    The chances are that the current monetary use you get paid as an annual dividend of 5-10 years, are not so unrealistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $2.746K 127.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76017 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 373226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.