GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

alpha and mates caught short again Unfortunately, as is with all...

1. 233 Posts.
    alpha and mates caught short again Unfortunately, as is with all your postings Alpha, and your gang (niks), you
    have again tried to use a positive situation such as Multelink's voluntary
    administration, into a negative one.

The word administration is alarming to a lot of people. But there is a difference between a creditor appointed administration and a voluntary administration. A voluntary administration works for the company, a creditor appointed administrator works for the
    creditors.

The fact that all creditors have confirmed his appointment unopposed indicates that they are willing to work with him to come to a satisfactory outcome.

Multelink will be a financially stronger, not weaker company, coming out of administration.

Once again you show your complete lack of business knowledge, your comments are false and misleading, something the authorities (ASX and ASIC) have due right to be concerned.

I suggest you stick to your charting, or give up on GCN, for those brave investors who acted despite your ramblings are now over 50 % ahead from buying at 6c. They may have done better without your consistent down ramping, mind you , we all got set at lower prices than would have been possible without your help. Perhaps I should be thankful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.