PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

"I read somewhere(can't remember where now)but it pretty much...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    "I read somewhere(can't remember where now)but it pretty much said that alot of uranium companies are presently in the go slow mode, conserve cash because of the uranium price. Now that instantly made me think of Pen, what are they doing, they are doing the exact opposite. And that in itself is the difference when you are sitting on a low cost production in the making. Say no more!!"

Hi NKLEX,
    I totally agree with your post RE; dilution etc, especially the last paragraph. I,ve tried to find out, to what extent ISR is used around the world and how much it is understood, especially when prospective investors are looking to place their hard earned into a LOW risk LOW cost coy ? Apart from USA,Australia,and Kazakhstan where else is the ISR process used?
    This is all I can come up with at the moment.

ISR methods are used in several countries, accounting for about 26 per cent of global uranium mining in 2008, predominantly in Australia, Kazakhstan and the US.4 In 2003, the Commonwealth Senate Environment, Communications, Information Technology and the Arts References Committee (the Senate committee) inquiry into the environmental regulation of uranium mining considered ISR methods at Beverley uranium mine. The Senate committee expressed caution in relation to projects using ISR methods, including activities at Beverley and Honeymoon uranium mines

http://www.aar.com.au/pubs/res/foresjul09.htm

Is it a matter of Gus and the team stepping up the PR campaign which they seem to be doing anyway.As with most people , I don't place any of my money where I do not understand what it's about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.