PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

german investor, page-14

1. 770 Posts.
    Hi TREES and others.
    Seems a lot of importance is being placed in this "German Invester" I would not consider a 5 million investment as a cornerstone investment.
    There are a few here who will remember the ADY BS saga. It was quickly determined that just a handfull of shareholders could raise quite a large lump of money that could possibly save the family jewels Rincon... given the opportunity.
    I reckon I could russle up half of 5 mill... so between you guys could you find half? .... So what has this new investor got that loyal owner/investors don't? Is this deal better than the YA deal?... mmm methinks maybe not.
    Here's another thought (thought only!) given the millions freebie performance shares each year to Directors, and the 20th largest holder only has 5.5 mill shares, (note, including penoa's I recently held considerably more than that).... there does not appear to be ANY Directors in top 20, contrary to statements on these threads. PLEASE someone correct me!
    Hey, don't mean to cause a stampede here, but this is after all a "discussion" forum.
    So let's discuss ;-)
    Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.