ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

The Germans learned a lesson I think. They know that the world...

1. 432 Posts.
    The Germans learned a lesson I think. They know that the world needs some rapid repair and that rare earths are an integral part of the solution - Germany is way ahead of the world in that understanding - so they were also way ahead of the sleepy old world in recognising the value of ARU. Unfortunately, the rest of the world is nearly comatose and leaves these few remaining deposits of extremely valuable metals sitting on the table at bargain prices - letting China grab the essentials while they are cheap. No one else is seeing the obvious and grabbing Rare Earths while they can - so the share price languishes. And so, the Germans were stung because they didn't see the stupidity of the rest of the world (me too). You can't expect them to do the same thing again. Rare earths ARE very very valuable but we won't be able to sell them for their true value until the world wakes up. I'm hanging in there cos when the world does wake up there is going to be a rush like we've never seen before. Any rare earths outside of China are going to be rare indeed and the old and faithful laws of supply and demand are going to put a rocket under us that will light up the heavens.

It feels like the fuse has been lit but I don't know how long it will burn before takeoff. I really hope the German investors who supported us so strongly before manage to get back in before takeoff - they deserve their share of the rewards that are coming.

Those who say that the share price will languish for years may be right but I can't be sure of that. The one thing I am sure of is that there will come a time when Rare earths have a bull run like we've never seen before and once the bull starts ARU is going to ride that bull no matter how far off production is - it's one of the best deposits in the world outside of Chinese control. So I'm determined not to miss that ride and will wait - it will be worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.711M 8.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677103 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 509236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.