TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

The other concerning part with TNG (although I didn't...

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    The other concerning part with TNG (although I didn't participate) is the last few C/Rs...none of them have held...each one has fallen below the raising price ...the last being at 9.3c.
    Not cross promoting but using this as an example... BCN a Gold play with it's recent C/R has a sp that's held... stayed above the placement price and with a Director buying heavily over the years supporting the project as well as the recent C/R for claim to a successful 1st Gold pour in the 4th quarter..admittedly gold prices are the flavour of the year thanks to Trumps stand on trades with China ect...none the less still positive actions by management and market response.
    Yet here we are with TNG and a MD although stating we're at the pointy end giving little monetary value towards it while collecting bonuses and a fat salary year in and year...... this doesn't sit well for me...for a Director who has been banging on how this will go to production every year since I can remember...his words have always been been strong but his actions weak imo.
    Not a positive sign in this going forward and a concern for me.frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $111.9K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203955 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 77000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.