AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"German Refining Facility" in AVZ carbon footprint report

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi all,

Long term holder here, thought I would point you to some research which has definitely caught my eye. Credit to Rainbowdaisy and PasDar for finding this and mentioning it but I thought it deserved a new thread for all to discuss.

In the independent greenhouse gas report done for AVZ, there is specific mention of a "German refining facility" and "Rotterdam" as destinations for the primary lithium sulphate (Interestingly, 600km mentioned as the distance from Rotterdam to the German Refining facility) . Is this not further confirmation that a massive European offtake is approaching, more specifically a German one? Who could be behind this? AMG (Mercedes), Volkswagen, BASF? Interestingly AMG (Mercedes) is building a lithium refining facility in Zeitz which is about 600km from Rotterdam? Coincidence?

Once again, credit to Rainbowdaisy and PasDar for catching this golden gem in the AVZ carbon footprint report and their research which I have borrowed from. It has certainly peaked my interest. wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2832/2832182-f4124389f82e411ea56bfb9d852d2700.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.