CUV 2.80% $14.57 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Hello friends. I must admit, this has been a long journey for...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hello friends. I must admit, this has been a long journey for me. It seems like I have been involved in Clinuvel in one way or another since almost the beginning of time (at least it feels that way for me): back in the late 1980's and 1990's before Clinuvel (originally called Epitan) even existed; back in my university days when I used to read scholarly journals about Dr. Hadleys research hoping for a day when it would be possible to invest; back before the old Sharescene even existed; back before melanotan forums existed. Indeed, I have been there and seen it all. It has been a difficult slog, but knowing what I knew then and especially what I know now, I believe patience was a virtue.

I used to dream the benefits of melanin based chemistry being available to the masses. The idea of using the bodies natural shield and repair mechanism that had evolved over millions of years in preventative medicine is a transformative concept.

Unsurprisingly, such a radical concept of using our bodies own natural mechanisms of repair was not without its pushback from the status quo of traditional medicine and others. Accordinglly, Clinuvel made some powerful enemies along the way. But eventually there is no stopping progress.

I remember when this stock was well under a dollar. But there has never been a time in this companies history when the stock has been so de-risked. If you entertain the product pipeline including Vitiligo, DNA repair, lotions, stroke treatment and a management team which seems to be finding its stride, I believe it hard to find a more undervalued stock. Most of this future earnings growth is not even being adjusted into the stock price yet. Please do your own research and look into the product pipeline and assign your own projected revenue estimates accordingly. I am sure you will find it compares very favorably to similar companies in the field. Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.57
Change
-0.420(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $730.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.02 $15.20 $14.56 $799.8K 54.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304 $14.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.63 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.61
  Change
-0.420 ( 3.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.78 $14.85 $14.57 4835
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.