NMT 0.00% 11.5¢ neometals ltd

A little off topic, but I can let you know how I have shares...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

A little off topic, but I can let you know how I have shares here in the US. Both my wife and I have shares of NMT in our IRA retirement accounts. In the IRA accounts we cannot trade on the ASX so we have OTC shares - RDRUY is the symbol. These shares are actually 10 NMT shares per one RDRUY.

At the end of the trading day the share price in the US is altered to reflect the exact cost as in the ASX. Of course there is the exchange rate and the 10:1 share ratio of RDRUY:NMT but it is the same price. There is not much trading of the OTC Neometals shares in the US.

There is very little exposure of Neometals in the US. The CRUX interviews are an excellent source of NMT information. Having about $70-80M on hand with so much in the pipeline, NMT is significantly undervalued compared to equities here in the US. At this time NMT is the largest holding in my IRA along with copper and gold.

Keep in mind that commodity investing in the US is not something on most peoples radar. Investing in mining companies involves a different skill set that say Bitcoin or Apple - this is the focus of many here in the US. Commodity exposure will continue to increase as this possible commodity "supercycle" develops more so. Australia is a tier 1 mining country and increased exposure will likely occur over the next few years.

Next week I will open an account that will let us trade internationally and bypass the OTC necessity. I visit this site daily to read the post and check the ASX share price. And this is my first post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $103.3K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5517 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 279161 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 333002
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.