PEO people telecom limited

germanicus??, page-11

1. 5 Posts.
    re: lets move on from germanicant One would belive that the Germanicant is James Linton, the son of John Linton. He has used this username on the Whirlpool forums(www.whirlpool.net.au) The eXeTeL games forums, and various other online forums, including this one. The fact that he admits to working there on this forum for 4 months makes this even more likely.

John Linton was contracted to start the Swiftel ADSL operations early 2003. John ran the day to day operations of the ADSL Business, and had his family involved too, including James linton.

Towards the end of the year from what I can see, Swiftel and John came to agreement not to renew his contract at the end of the year.

John Linton then went and started his own ISP, just days after he finished up with Swiftel. This ISP was known as eXeTeL Pty Ltd.

Im not going to go into details, but you can rest assured that The Germanicant does in fact have a hidden agenda.

The fact that they state Simple math is beyond anyone, reflects on themself. How? might you ask? Because they missed something so vital in the calculation in a customer base, one has to wonder about motives. Still dont understand? I will show you the sums.

Between the start of May, and the start of September(4 months) SWT/PEO indicated that their userbase grew by about 5,000 customers. PEO just recently indicated that they had 2,200 applications a month. Once you take out rejections, etc you get 1,600 activations a month.

Now, there is a missing figure here somewhere! because 5000new customers/4months = 1,250 new customers.

The Issue here is Disconnects/Churns.

1,600 x 4 = 6,400

6,400 - 5,000 = 1,400

1,400 / 4 = 350/month.

And 350/month is 1.4% - 1.75% of the customer base. Pretty normal if you look around.

So James, how was that email to the ASX going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.