IBG 20.0% 0.2¢ ironbark zinc ltd

You're right MrMoz, I was just venting, because I stated the CP...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    You're right MrMoz, I was just venting, because I stated the CP was coming and I should have sold out and bought back in. The frustrating thing is the timing of these raises. DJ would have all the facts and could have raised big at 14 cents a few years back. The raising at 3.2 cents was a joke! The other issue as stated, is that we hardly ever are allowed to participate. The only time he let us, I was rewarded, but many other little shareholders didn't get in in time. I have no issues with dilution and have stated I would be happy to give away half the company to get financing done. The 6million is not going to get site works done at all.

Now in DJ's defense, does anyone know anything about the quantities of Germanium that is required to make it economical to mine? I've Googled myself to death and the cows have come home. I'm now an expert on it and know all about the element, how its formed and its uses, but is 24 ppm a game changer/exceptional/good/bad or a load of crap to divert us away from the lack of progress? Yatchy, this is your opportunity to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $367 183.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 28474995 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6070354 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.